Saturday, November 8, 2008

All About Me



Hi my name is Mary and I go to Banks Elementary school I am in 3rd grade and my Teachers name is Mrs. Peters. She is nice. If we get $ 400 then we get lunch in the classroom, its cool. my favorite movie is High School Musical 3. My favorite Animal is a Cat,Dog,Hamster,Horses. I have two brothers,one sister,and a mom and a dad my brothers names are Max he is 4 years old my other brothers name is Jaykob he is 7 years old. My sisters name is clara she is one year old. My cats name is homey . He is cute. He is black and white. my favorite book is lost aunts of Harriet Bean. When I grow up I haven't decided if I want to be a cupcake decorator or a mom.

9 comments:

Kirsten H. said...

very nice blog Mary! I love the colors and your picture is AWESOME!!

Staci said...

How exciting! Nice first entry, great picture. I can't wait for many more entries.

Matt Heder said...

Hey Mary, so did you know that when you grow up you could be both a cupcake decorator and a Mom!! You don't have to choose between one or the other! I like you blog and I'll be waiting for more - Uncle Matt

Helen said...

Mary, How exciting to see you have your own blog! I haven't even done that yet. You can decorate cupcakes anytime you want for me. Love, Grandma Helen

Sarah Heder said...

Hey, Mary! I love the blog! I'm so excited you started one. It will be so much fun to learn more about you as you post more entries! I love the layout and the coloring you chose. Pink must be your favorite color! I was going to say the same thing as Uncle Matthew, you can be a cupcake decorator and a Mom! Cute picture!

Jeannie said...

Hi Mary,

Great blog!! :) Cute glasses. It's great that you have your own blog now. Love, Jeannie

POSNova said...

Very cute. Maybe you can convince your friends to have their parents help them make their own blogs too, and you can share all sorts of fun stuff!

Élder y Hermana Heder said...

WOW!!

Rachel said...

COOL.